Saturday, February 19, 2011

Scarlett O'hara Birthday Card




Sassy Studio Designs is sponsoring the challenge at One Stop Craft. Their theme for this challenge is Birthdays. I used one of the images from the February release at Sassy Studio Designs. This curtain dress was one of my favorite dresses that Scarlette wore in the move Gone With The Wind. I didn't get a picture of the inside of the card but the sentiment reads, "Fiddledeedee, It's your birthday!"
Card Details"
Image: Scarlette from Sassy Studio Designs
Copics: E00, E21, E53, E35, E47, E43, C1, C3, C5, R24, G21, G85, G99
Martha Stewart border punch
Scalloped Heart Nestibilities

3 comments:

Uma said...

wonderful, so elegant

Jennifer Northrup said...

Thanks for providing me with inspiration. I have an award for you on my blog - www.strivingforcreativity.blogspot.com.

scrapn_momof2 said...

Frankly Scarlette this is gorgeous!! :)