Saturday, January 15, 2011

Sassy Studio January Release Party...I Wanna Hold Your Hand

I am super excited today. This is my very first blog post as a design team member for Sassy Studio!!!! Today we are having a party featuring January's new releases. The collection is called Blast From The Past. It is filled with some amazing images from the 50's, 60's, 70's and 80's. I made this card using the new image Gogo Girl. Don't you just love the boots? I used to wear a pair of similar boots in marching band.

For the party, each designer will have a different song title in their blog post. You need to visit each of the designer's blogs and figure out the artists for each of the songs. Once you have your list complete, go back to Sassy Studios challenge blog and email Amanda with the list. My song is: I Wanna Hold Your Hand. Next of the list is Rebecca

Card details:
Image: Gogo Girl from Sassy Studio Designs
Flowers: Home Decor Cricut cartridge cut at 1 and 1.25 inches
Copics: E00, E21, E33, E35, E37, E53, B00, E41, R85, B02
I paper pieced her dress and headband

11 comments:

Regan said...

This is gorgeous! Your coloring skills are wonderful! I love that designer paper and how you used it to paper piece her dress! And for the record... I STILL have boots like that, only mine are black! ;)

Debra said...

Great image and I love the paper piecing!

Rebecca/Sydney's Sentiments said...

Amazing work!!! Your eyeshadow is just perfect. Luv the paper piecing!

Maria Moorhouse said...

I love this Julie, her dress looks fantastic! x

scrapn_momof2 said...

Julie, this is fabulous. I love the DP and how you pp her dress.

Made by Mandy said...

Groovy baby, love the DP and that you paper pieced the dress. Gorgeous colours :)

Kathy said...

Julie, this is so pretty. Pink and orange are my faves, this is just fab! So glad to be working with you on the SSD dt!

Unknown said...

Hi Julie, love this card, it really is very sixties and flower power!! Hugs, Frea

Marilyn Webb said...

Gorgeous Julie, love the papers!! Congrats on your making DT for SSD!
hugs Marilyn

Sara said...

Hi Julie,
CONGRATS and welcome to the team! Love the groovy vibe of your card. Love the paper piecing-I did my gogo girl like that too-lol!

Amanda said...

I LOVE her make-up! that is such a "groovy" touch!
Congrats on making the team! :D