Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Your Next Stamp Challenge #29 YNS It!

I am so excited! I am a guest designer for the Your Next Stamp challenge blog. All of their stamps are just too cute and make wonderful projects. The challenge for this week is YNS It! I was given the assignment to use two of the following on my card: Yellow, Nesties and Stickles. I couldn't choose just two so I used all three!! Yellow happens to be my favorite color!
For my card I chose to use the stamp Windy Day Fiona. I decided that a shaker box would be a fun way to show her having some fun in the leaves. I added some Autumn Flower Soft in the shaker box to look like falling leaves. Behind the shaker box I used 2 cuts from the Dahlia Spellbinders nestibilities to make a scalloped circle.
Card Details:
Image: Windy Day Fiona from Your Next Stamp
Copics:
Circles: George Cricut cart cut on silhouette at 3.5 inches
Spellbinders nestibilities: Dahlia
Leaves: A Child's Year Cricut cart cut at 1.5 inches
Martha Stewart Punch around the page paper punch
Now it is your turn to make a project and link it up to the Your Next Stamp Challenge Blog

2 comments:

Dana said...

Julie, this is just brilliant!! I missed that it is a shaker card till I started reading your post. What a great use of flower soft! (I think I will be "borrowing" that idea at some point!!) The whole card is just adorable!!
Hugs~
Dana

Crystal said...

This is soooo fabulous, I LOVE this image and your design with the shaker and flowersoft!!!! Beautiful work!