Sunday, September 12, 2010

Sleeping Baby

When I saw this sweet baby, I just knew I had to make a vintage looking baby card. This little sweetie is from the Digi Doodle shop. They are currently having a challenge at Digi Doodle Shop's Best called "Charm Me" so I am entering this card into that challenge. All papers are from K & Company. I love the look of the crochet doily on the card.
Card Details:
Image: Sleeping Baby from Digi Doodle Shop
Oval: George Cricut cartridge cut at 3.75 inches
Heart: George Cricut Cartridge cut at 3.5 inches
Copics: E00, E21, E40, E41, R0000, R000, R20, R85, G21, G85

5 comments:

Karen said...

Awwwww Julie this is gorgeous, I love this image too. Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shops Best.
xx

Kelly said...

What a sweet card. As always, I LOVE your coloring...it is picture perfect!

KymKreates said...

I adore your project, it is charming! Thanks for being charmed with us this week at Digi Doodle Shop's Best and good luck!

KymKreates
DT Coordinator

Jóna said...

Congratulation !!!!!
This is so great card, love the images (I'm working with it right now :o))
Thanks for join us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best. Hope to see you again :o)
Hugs, Jóna

Judy said...

Very very nicely done Julie! Wow your work is amazing!!!

Hugs
Judy