Thursday, September 16, 2010

Bar D Chuck Wagon





This layout is from our vacation to Colorado. On the spur of the moment we decided to go to the Bar D Chuckwagon. Not my favorite kind of music but they put on a great show and the food was delicious! For this layout I used the Old West Cricut cartridge along with the Body Tot Hillybilly band from Digi Doodles Shop.
Layout Details:
BAR D Letters: Old West Cricut cart cut at 2 inches
Chuckwagon: Old West Cricut cart cut at 1.75 inches and welded in design studio
Wagon Wheel: Old West Cricut cart cut at 2 inches
Copics:
Hillbilly Band: Digi Doodle Shop

3 comments:

Judy said...

Oh my word Julie.. I came in to congrats you on winning 1st place at DDSB, and find this. I totally love it!!! Awesome hun, and will put this in our store gallery!!

Hugs
Judy

Maria Matter said...

Fantastic pages Julie!!! I love this hillbilly theme...too fun! Makes me want to kick up my heels & eat some baked beans! lol ...not at the same time!
Enjoy your Friday!
hugs & blessings!

Kelly said...

What a great layout! You put a lot of thought into this and it shows! The images are so CUTE and the wording is incredible!