Thursday, September 16, 2010

Bar D Chuck Wagon





This layout is from our vacation to Colorado. On the spur of the moment we decided to go to the Bar D Chuckwagon. Not my favorite kind of music but they put on a great show and the food was delicious! For this layout I used the Old West Cricut cartridge along with the Body Tot Hillybilly band from Digi Doodles Shop.
Layout Details:
BAR D Letters: Old West Cricut cart cut at 2 inches
Chuckwagon: Old West Cricut cart cut at 1.75 inches and welded in design studio
Wagon Wheel: Old West Cricut cart cut at 2 inches
Copics:
Hillbilly Band: Digi Doodle Shop

4 comments:

Judy said...

Oh my word Julie.. I came in to congrats you on winning 1st place at DDSB, and find this. I totally love it!!! Awesome hun, and will put this in our store gallery!!

Hugs
Judy

Maria Matter said...

Fantastic pages Julie!!! I love this hillbilly theme...too fun! Makes me want to kick up my heels & eat some baked beans! lol ...not at the same time!
Enjoy your Friday!
hugs & blessings!

Kelly said...

What a great layout! You put a lot of thought into this and it shows! The images are so CUTE and the wording is incredible!

Artsdeco said...

Hello
Congratulations for your blog.
You want to change the wallpaper of your blog, I give you this address: http://artsdco.blogspot.com/