Saturday, August 21, 2010

Yellow Roses

I spent the day making cards today. Each one uses a different technique or product. For this card I decided to not use any of my stamps. I just love how soft and feminine it turned out. The paper pricking pattern I used is from Fred, She Said. They have lots of great floral digi images that go along with this particular swirl that I used on another card I made today. I am entering this into the challenge over at Craft Your Days Away. The challenge was to make any kind of project using things with wings.
Card Details:
Paper Pricking pattern from Fred, She Said
Butterflies: Indie Art Cricut cartridge cut at .75 and 1 inches
Border Stamp from Martha Stewart

4 comments:

jackiescrafts said...

Gorgeous card I love the doily and the butterflies but then I love anything with butterflies
Thanks for joining in at CYDA

Jackie x

Dazie said...

Very pretty I love the pins and the butterflies!

Thanks for joining us at cyda!
Dazie
x

Kelly said...

Very pretty Julie. The flowers with the pearls are beautiful and how I love the butterflies! I love the lace doily punch and I have it but have never been able to get it to punch right...maybe I'll give it another try.

Carol Ann said...

Beautiful delicate card. Thanks for playing along at CYDA.
Carol Ann xx