Sunday, August 29, 2010

We R Memory Keepers Sew Easy Tool


I am thrilled to see this tool. Can't wait to buy one and get more stitching done on my cards and scrapbook pages. Pretty cool! Since I prefer hand stitching, this will really save a few steps of making sure my holes are lined up. You can change the heads to make different patterns for stitching! If you want to see a video of how to use this tool click HERE. You can see all the threads and different stitches available at We R Memorie Keepers. The Profound Brunette is having a RAK on her blog of two items she received at CHA. Go check her out. Both items she is giving away are wonderful. I think I would love the have that book of scrapbook sketches.

4 comments:

TraciVee said...

OOOH...that is cool! I want that :)

TraciVee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kelly said...

Cool...let us know how it works if you get one. I've got a Cutter Bee but I don't use it.

Cindy Groh said...

That looks cool. I will be looking for it.