Thursday, August 12, 2010

Happy Birthday To My Mom!





Happy Birthday Mom! My Grandmother moved back in with my parents last fall and is receiving Hospice care. My mom calls the comings and goings of all the nurses, social workers, massage therapist, chaplans and visitors her parade. I decided to make her a card with her own birthday parade. This image from Mo's Digital Pencil was just perfect.
Card Details:
Image: Penelope's Party Wagon
Copics: E00, E21, E33, E35, E53, E35, E57, Y21, YR02, G21, G85, BG10, BG32, R20, R22, R32, C1, C3, C5
Frame: Blackletter Cricut cartridge cut at 3.75 inches
Square Postage Stamp Mat: B is for Boy Cricut cart cut at 4.75 inches
Corner Branch: Storybook Cricut Cart cut at 1.75 and 2.25 inches

3 comments:

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Such a pretty card - love the beautifully coloured image and the DP is perfect.
Caroline xxx

Kelly said...

Oh Julie, this is such a beautiful card. I love eberything about it. The image is adorable and the colors and papers are awesome! You're mom is going to love it!

Priyanka said...

This is another beautiful one really love this.