Sunday, August 22, 2010

Halloween Kitty Kat

Fall is my favorite time of year. I love everything about it; the colors, the activities, the cool weather, and of course, Halloween. The adorable digi image is Kitty Kat from Karen's Doodles. We once had a cat that looked just like the one sitting in the pumpkin. In fact, he loved to eat pumpkins! If we put our pumpkins outside for halloween after we had carved them, he would be trying to get inside them to eat them. He was the perfect Halloween cat since the boys name him Salem. For this card I used my brand new Happy Hauntings Cricut cartridge. There are so many great cuts on this cart and I think the frame I used could be used all year long if you just leave off the spiders. The ghosts are cut from vellum. I drew the faces on with my zig pen and then wiped off the ink with my finger. It doesn't smear on the vellum but leaves a fainter pen mark that is a better look for the ghosts faces.
Card Details:
Digi Image: Kitty Kat from Karen's Doodles
Frame: Happy Hauntings Cricut cart cut at 5 inches
Ghosts: Happy Haunting Cricut cart cut at 2.5 inches
Copics: E21, E00, Yr00, Y21, E53, YR02, Roo, R11, V12, V17, G02, C1, C3, C5, C7

2 comments:

Ruthie said...

I just uploaded mine - I saw yours on there - it looks fab - love all the detailing! Mine looks so boring on the page - but its got some folding going on!

Love the vellum ghosts!

Rx

Kelly said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE! I love the frame with the spiders and the vellum ghosts are awesome! Great card!