Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Gold Angel





For this card I combined two challenges. I used the sketch from Mojo Monday and the color scheme from iCopic. The image is from KLM digi stamps. The color scheme were were to follow was ivory, gold and chocolate. I thought the Angel with Dove image was the perfect choice for those colors. To get the gold color for the angel's halo and dress accents I used the Copic pen E43 Dull Ivory. I then colored over the top of that with my clear Spica pen to give it the gold metallic look. the dove is colored with the same clear Spica pen but there was a little of the E43 left on the tip so it gives the dove a completely different look. I used Martha Stewart's ultra fine glitter for the wings.
Card Details;
Card size: 5x7
Image: Dove Angel from KLM Designs
Ornament tag: Joys of the Season Cricut cart cut at 2 inches
Copics: E00, E35, E43, E51, E53 and Clear Spica pen
Martha Stewart Border punch

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful card, love all the sparke. Cheers

Debbie Bakk said...

What a beautiful card and you have so many great projects.
I have left you an award if you would like to go pick it up on my blog.
http://debbiebakk.blogspot.com

Kelly said...

Oh Julie this is absolutely gorgeous. I love your choice of paper with just a touch of gold. Beautiful card!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such an elegant card! Love the touches of gold. Thanks for playing Mojo!