Thursday, August 5, 2010

Aud Sentiments Challenge #8 Relax




Time for another challenge at Aud Sentiments. This week our sponsor is Sassy Studio Designs. They have some amazing digital images that are so much fun!! Our theme for this challenge is to use the word "Relax" somewhere on your project. Sassy Studio Designs gave the design team two images to work with for this challenge and both are super!


For my project I used Cocoa Carol from the Sassy Holiday Collection. I made a cocoa slider and thought this would make a great little gift for my sorority secret sister. I printed to image on pattern paper and then cut our the chair. I then cut out the image of carol and glued on top of the chair. I will list all card details later. I am experiencing computer troubles and having to use my son's computer to get this posted.

We would love it if you joined us in this challenge. Simply make any kind of project using the word "RELAX" as part of your sentiment. After you are done creating, link up a picture of your project on the Aud Sentiments Challenge blog and you may win a prize donated by Sassy Studio Designs
Image: Cocoa Carol from Sassy Studio Designs
Copics:
Scalloped Circle: Mini Monograms Cricut cart cut at
Mug: Joys of the Season Cricut Cart cut at
Relax: clear acrylic alphabet stamps



5 comments:

Ruthie said...

Hiya hun - computers - doncha just luv em?

This is lovely - think you've done so well with the paper piecing - gonna have to have a try at this sometime!

Rx

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Your coloring on this image is FABULOUS!!! I love the soft colors you made her clothes. And the tea cup is a perfect touch. Your paper piecing is wonderful. Your project was my inspiration. :)

Unknown said...

Hi Julie, love this and what a fab idea to put with cocoa, no better way to relax I say. Cheers

Kelly said...

I wish I could see the card you did but there just a little red x in the corner...I'll stop back by a little later to see if Blogger has straighten things out!

Kelly said...

How creative...Love the image and what you did with it!