Monday, April 19, 2010

First Communion Gift



Yesterday was First Communion Sunday for the 2nd graders at our church. Each year I like to make them something special. I figured that they each receive plenty of prayer cards, pins, and other similar gifts so I like to give them something different. The candy bars are usually a big hit with the kids. I start with a 5.5X5.5 inch piece of paper. I added embossing by using the Fiskars Leaves embossing plate and running it through my cuttebug.
Chalice: My World Cricut Cricut cart cut at 3.5 inches
Cross: Wedding Cricut cart cut at 1 inch
Circle: George Cricut cart cut at 1.25 inches

3 comments:

anazelia said...

those are beautiful keepsakes.

Lynn Rader said...

You do wonderful work and those make great first communion gifts!

Sharry said...

What a unique idea, thanks for
sharing