Monday, March 1, 2010

My Grandparents

This is my March 1st design team layout for Just My Sketches. The concept of this challenge blog is to create a scrapbook layout using the provided sketch but the twist is to blend the layout with a song. This is a picture of my grandparents. The sketch and songs made me think of weddings so I couldn't resist completing a layout of their wedding. Also, today is my Grandmother's 90th birthday!!!! The hearts were cut out of black paper and then I used an embossing ink pad to stamp them and then embossed with silver. I added some white dew drops and they look just like pearls on the page. Please play along with us and create your own layout using the sketch and songs. I would love to see more takes on this sketch.
Layout details:
Love: Heritage Cricut cart cut at 2 inches
Hearts: George Cricut cart cut at 4 inche
John and Viola: Ashlyn's Alphabet welded in design studio

1 comment:

Melanie said...

What a classy LO! Beautiful job :)