Monday, February 15, 2010

Me and You Together Just My Sketches Challenge

This is my design team layout for Just My Sketches. Just My sketches is a challenge blog with a twist. Deanne gives us a sketch and a list of songs and the challenge is to blend the sketch with the song. For this challenge I chose the song The Climb by Miley Cyrus. The pictures are of my niece and my youngest son. She was struggling to pedal her bike up the slight incline in their yard. My son pushed her all over the back yard that day and they had a great time. I just love these pictures of the two of them together and I felt that the sketch this time really helped to show them off. If you want to play along this time check out the sketch and song list at Just My Sketches.
Layout Details:
Flowers: Sweetheart Cricut cart cut at 1.5 inches
Border flowers: Sweetheart Cricut cart cut at 1.75 inches
Words keep on moving: Base Camp Cricut cart cut at 1 inch
Together: Graphically Speaking Cricut cart cut at 1 inch
Me and You: Grapically Speaking Cricut cart cut at 2 inches

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it Julie!! Beautifully done!! Can't wait to show it to Aubri! Giggle!

Melanie said...

Wow--you do a great job using your Cricut. The pictures on the layout are really cute :)

Scrappin said...

Very nice layout, Julie. Those lyrics sure work for those adorable pictures.
I like how you use your Cricut so much and then tell what cartridges. I think I may incorporate that into some of my layouts.