Saturday, January 16, 2010

Rule #1 My Way or the Highway


My BIL will be celebrating his 50th birthday tomorrow. He is our local sherriff so I thought this card would be just perfect for him. The card is very large. It measures 9x6 inches. A friend gave me a box full of cards from a local greeting card company that all had music modules inside. I decided to save time on this card and not take out the module but instead just layer my card on top of the existing card. The music module plays "Fun, Fun, Fun" by the Beach boys. The face is from the Too Much Fun assortment from Peachy Keen Stamps. The word sexy is stamped using alpha stamps from My Sentiments Exactly.
Cricut Cuts:
Sherriff: Everyday Paper Dolls cart cut at 4.5 inches
Car: Mickey and Friends cart cut at 3.5 inches
Stop Sign: Going Places cart cut at 6
Sherriff Star: A Child's Year cart cut at .5 inches
License Plate: Mickey Font cart cut at .5 inches
Rule #1: Graphically Speaking cart cut at 1.5 inches
My Way: Graphically Speaking cart cut at 1.5 inches
Highway: Graphically Speaking cart cut at 2.5 inches
Or: Welded in Design Studio using Base camp cart
The: Base Camp cart cut at 1.25 inches

No comments: